Navis Consulting, part of the STR Group, aims to deliver industry leading service levels to everyone it engages with.
If your expectations have not been met then please contact us so that we can address the matter.
- If you have a complaint please contact Jenna Coles, Operations Director for Navis Consulting on +44(0)2392 322371or email email@example.com to discuss your concerns.
- If you are not satisfied by the response then please write to Mr Stephen Saunders, Corporate Sales Director, STR Group, 1 Quarterdeck , The Boardwalk, Port Solent, Hampshire, PO6 4TP or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will write to you acknowledging your letter 1 working day to acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Stephen Saunders will investigate your complaint. We undertake to complete our investigations within five working days. If we require additional information or time we will contact you.
- Subject to your geographical location and the nature of the complaint, Stephen Saunders will contact you to arrange a meeting to discuss your concerns and propose a solution; this could be via Skype if preferred for geographical reasons. A written copy of our findings will be forwarded to you by email or post.
- If the outcome of the investigation leaves you still dissatisfied then you may request a review of the decision by our Group CEO, Mr Matthew Perrett. Please write to Matthew Perrett with the reasons why you believe the investigation did not address your concerns. The original findings of the case will be reviewed and we will respond with a final decision and reasoning’s within five working days.
- You are entitled to be accompanied by a friend or a trade union representative at all formal meetings.
- The STR Group treat all complaints seriously and by raising a concern via the complaints process will not jeopardise future or current work placements arranged via the STR Group.
For Seafarers your ultimate right of appeal is via the Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
Maritime and Coastguard Agency, Spring Place, 105 Commercial Road, Southampton, SO15 1EG,
www.dft.gov.uk/mca/ or email email@example.com
For all others, the ultimate right of appeal is to the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, of
which the STR Group is a member. They can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org