Our Commercial and Technical Shipping team is experienced in recruiting for permanent vacancies across the Globe.
Our extensive experience in both the Maritime and Recruitment sectors means we have a comprehensive understanding of the various Commercial and Technical roles in this sector.
We gained our outstanding reputation by following the latest industry trends and keeping our clients informed of the most recent legislation changes within Commercial and Technical Shipping.
Our consultants are fully immersed in the industry, giving us an impressive global network. We work with our client’s ethos and company values in mind, ensuring that we find the absolute best candidate for your requirement. This makes us the recruitment supplier of choice in the Commercial and Technical Shipping market.
Our team works with a variety of clients providing high calibre professionals. Spanning the International Commercial and Technical Shipping market, we work with a wide variety of Maritime clients including:
- Broking Houses
- Commodity and Trading Organisations
- Ship Owners / Ship Management Companies
- Oil Majors
- P&I Clubs / Maritime Law Firms
- Professional Service Providers
We give our candidates honest, constructive career advice. Moving jobs is often daunting, so we take the time to understand both our clients and candidates to ensure their futures align long-term. This, coupled with our extensive knowledge of the Commercial and Technical Maritime sector enables us to achieve this in a time and cost-effective manner.
Jobs in the Commercial and Technical Shipping industry require highly skilled candidates often with a proven background in their chosen area. Navis Consulting has become a recruiter of choice for many companies across the world as a result of our dedicated and specialist recruitment team.
We typically recruit for the following roles in the Commercial and Technical Shipping market into Ship Owning, Ship Management, Marine Insurance, Maritime Law, Energy and Commodity Trading, Oil Majors, Ship Finance and Maritime Banking companies internationally.
• Ship Operators / Vessel Operators
• Ship Charterers
• Ship Planners / Vessel Planners
• Ship Brokers
• Traders (Commodity, Freight, Gas, etc)
• Ship Analysts
• Marine Claims Professionals / Marine Insurance Professionals
• Marine Underwriters
• Shipping Lawyers / Shipping Solicitors
• Senior Level Appointments
View all Commercial Shipping Jobs
• Marine Superintendents / Technical Superintendents / Engineering Superintendents
• Fleet Managers / Marine Managers / General Managers / Technical Managers
• Vetting Superintendents / Vetting Managers
• HSEQ Superintendents / Safety Superintendents / Quality Superintendents
• Port Managers / Terminal Managers / Harbour Masters
• Shipping HR Managers / Crewing Managers / Fleet Personnel Superintendents
• Senior Level Appointments
View all Technical Shipping jobs
Whether you are a candidate looking for an exciting job opportunity with one of the many prestigious companies we work with, or a client looking to capitalise on our established and ever-expanding network of quality candidates, you can trust Navis Consulting to provide a dedicated and professional service that will exceed your expectations.