Crewing Operations Manager – (Turkey)
Crewing Operations Manager – Permanent – Istanbul – €45k – €50k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global ship management company based in their Istanbul office in Turkey.
This role is accountable for the flawless delivery of crew management & crewing operations activities of the crewing office.
- Working closely with assigned customers to ensure service delivery as per the contract and escalate performance issues where required.
- The point of contact in the escalation of all crew matters
- Responsible for the crewing elements of the budget, and reporting and negotiating with the customers
- Ensure compliant & timely mobilization of the approved crew by the mobilization team
- Proactively identify crew retention risks and issues and work with appropriate stakeholders to mitigate the risks
- Shipping industry managerial experience and knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of crewing operations & crew management
- Demonstrable customer service mindset and experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in English
To apply, please contact Tom Settle on +442392 322359 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.