Engineer (Workboat) – Uk
Engineer (Workboat) – UK
Navis are looking for an experienced Engineer, this is a full-time permanent opportunity working with a respected name in the marine industry.
- Ensuring all new engineering officers are familiar with relevant procedures.
- Efficient operation and maintenance of all plant and equipment associated with safety and anti-pollution as defined by statutory legislation and Company procedures.
- Maintaining stand-by plant and systems in a completed state of readiness to meet any emergency requirements.
- Testing stand-by systems on a regular basis and in accordance with Company procedure.
- Notifying the Master immediately of any defects which may affect ships safety or put at risk the marine environment.
- Assigning ratings specific roles with respect to the engineering department’s responsibilities under the safety management system.
- Investigating non-conformances and applying corrective action as agreed with the ship’s Master.
- Regular inspections of all plant and equipment.
- Ensure Oil Record Book and Engine Log Book are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure vessel is in compliance with company SMS
- MEOL certificate (min)
- Medical First aid
- Advanced Fire prevention and firefighting
- Personal Safety and Social responsibilities
- Personal survival techniques
- Elementary First aid aboard ships
For more information on this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 02392 314 790.
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.