Project Engineer (LNG) – London
Project Engineer (LNG) – Permanent – London (Hybrid) – Excellent package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global ship owner and management company based in their London office.
This role may suit an experienced Chief/2nd Engineer sailing on LNG carriers who is looking to move ashore or perhaps a Technical Superintendent who would prefer to work in more of a project focused role than day to day technical management of the ships.
- Managing projects and refits, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements and planning Dry Dockings.
- Actively involved in Project review meetings, managing 3rd party contractors etc.
- Provide technical advice to members of the team and internal and external clients.
- Assist in prepare proposals for new work
- Prepare and give presentations on project issues.
- Keep team members informed on Project progress and developments.
- Prepare and issue MOCs
- Participate in design verifications, LOPA, HAZID and HAZOP meetings.
- Manage projects from concept to completion, ensuring adherence to project scope, schedule, and budget
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and technicians to develop and execute mechanical design plans
- Hold a Class one Chief Engineer Unlimited licence (Preferred)
- Experience sailing on LNG carriers to a minimum of 2nd engineer
- Good knowledge of control systems & of latest regulations
- Involvement in Dry Docks / Technical / Newbuild Projects with some accountability
- Be prepared to travel globally
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered. There is an excellent salary & benefits package on offer for the right candidate. The role is based in London but offers hybrid working 3 days in the office / 2 at home.
To apply, please contact Tom Settle on 02392 322359 or send your CV to email@example.com
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.