Project Manager (Newbuild) – Glasgow
Project Manager (New Building) – Permanent – Glasgow – Competitive package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global shipping company based in Glasgow who are experiencing a sustained period of growth.
You will provide New Build project management to the ship management team, integrating with multiple stakeholders, as directed by the General Manager
- Define and agree new build project boundaries and responsibilities, in keeping with project management good practices.
- Develop project plans, in liaison with internal and external stakeholders appropriate to the new build /ship management workstream
- Maintain full scope overview, monitoring and reporting of the new build project progress at defined stages and as required.
- Identify, flag and document project risks, opportunities and lessons learned.
- Attend new build and project meetings involving domestic and international travel.
- Visit project sites routinely involving domestic and international travel
- Coordinate and liaise with other stakeholder groups.
- Develop and nurture multi-stakeholder relations with customers.
- Maintain project plans, and documentation, including stakeholder documentation requirements.
- Proven experience within a commercial maritime environment with a Nautical, Engineering or Naval Architecture background.
- Management level qualified in the applicable field (STCW II/2, III/2 or Degree Level Qualified).
- Proven experience of large scale project management, preferably involving newbuild ships
- Certificated in project management with PRINCE2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- 5 years’ experience in Ship Management (Offshore/Cruise/LNG)
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
You must have the right work in the UK to be considered.
To apply, please contact Tom Settle on 02392 322359 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.