Vessel Manager (Gas) – Far East
We’re looking for a technical superintendent to join an expanding team. You will be responsible for all day to day technical operations of a fleet of LNG vessels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- attendance onboard for internal inspections
- arrangement of and attendance onboard for annual/intermediate and special surveys, Drydocking etc.
- monitoring and verification of vessel’s compliance with company’s SMS and other requirements
- monitoring and controlling supplies of spares, stores, lubricants, chemicals etc
- technical trouble-shooting and coordination of service engineers/specialists
The ideal candidate will have a university degree in Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture and have sailed as Chief engineer on LNG vessels desirable. Previous experience as Technical Superintendent is essential.
Competitive Salary / Benefits based on relevant experience.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.