Vessel Registration Assistant – London
Vessel Registration Assistant – Permanent – London – Competitive salary & benefits
A vacancy is available for a Registration Assistant in London Registration Department of a reputable Flag State Administration. This role provides the opportunity to make a real difference, in the delivery of quality customer service and promotion of the flag administration.
- Provide quality service to clients registering their vessels and registration transactions with the Authority.
- Prepare and compile appropriate vessels’ documents to assist with the completion of registration transactions.
- Advise clients on the registration procedures for each registration transaction, inclusive of relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that relevant office procedures are followed, and during the registration of vessel transactions and information is put into the database.
- Receipt payments received from clients and calculate fees as required.
- Maintain vessel database and registration filing system.
- Document the change of ownership, change in vessel name and other registration transactions.
- Liaise with other Departments, in particular the Inspections and Surveys, Finance Department, Seafarers and Manning, MLC and LRIT, as well as other global offices
- A Marine or Law related degree is desirable
- 3 years’ experience working in a client-based industry (preferably shipping)
- Knowledge of contract Law & appreciation of seperate legal entities
- Some knowledge of shipping, business or insurance sector
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Computer competency is essential
- Fluency in both written & spoken English
The role is based in the London office and you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered. The role offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits
To apply, please contact Tom Settle on 02392 322359 or send your CV to email@example.com
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.